Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, July 23, 2007

Just how inconsiderate can one get?

I posted this to STOMP a while ago. (click on title to get to the page)

Just look at this man in the picture.
Not only did he take off his shoes and socks, he also took up more seats than necessary.



the mr Beng had been on board the MRT when he spotted this commuter with ugly behaviour.
I was on my way home one night when I notice this guy sitting opposite me taking off his shoes and then laid himself over the seats.
What started to irritate me was when he proceeded to take off his socks!



This was when I took out my handphone to snap a shot.
At City hall when the crowd came in the guy just folded his legs and sat upright hogging 2 seats!
What action can we take against these kind of people?"
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally think you should shut up and mind your own business. What this man did was his own business, it harmed nobody else, and there were plenty of other seats in the carriage. What you have done here, photographing him without hisconsent and posting it on the internet, could face serious civil and criminal penalties. I think that is slightly worse than taking off your shoes on a train or taking too many seats.

jeremyngltd™ said...

Dear Mr. Beng, I have a few or several thoughts on mind tat I would like to share.
1) If it's just a few person in that deck of train it's ok. It's not everyday you see him react like that anyway. He bought the ticket didn't he? And this is so called public free seating. Same like when boarding an airplane with over free seatings.
2) It's not okay if he's feet is so smelly tat u could smell it. It's not okay if there're several people sitting there. That's why he sit up straight. He's not a no brainer after all. It looks like he's actually waiting for someone to agitate or challenge him before he can react aggresively.
3) I encounter scenario worse than this. Something similar to a passenger who use his handphone to snap shot the view while the airplane was flying getting ready to land. It's a death wish that the person trying to challenge.