Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Beng goes diving

The Mr Beng will be taking a break (as if he does not have enuff breaks :D hahaha!)
ok I'll be going diving at Pulau Dayang its a very small island right next to Pulau Aur. both islands are far out from peninsular Malaysia. further than Pulau Tioman.

P.Dayang is really very small and very remote. no telephone reception!!! hahaha! no one can disturb me loh :D you will need to take a 4-5 hours journey from the nearest town, Mersing. The boat will departs at 12midnight and arrive early in the morning on the island.
report image View of the island and the crystal clear waters

One can see the seabed and the fishes. more updates on the way. as I'll log the preparations and post when I'm back. TTFN!

1 comment:

Fat Cat said...

Hi, I have never been to Dayang..but I have heard of it from friends who have been there for fishing.
Always come back with ice box full of fish...'leather jackets' fish, kuning, snapper, etc.
Understand that the sea state can be quite rough at times and can be quite challenging.